Engineers and scientists throughout the world are advancing steam power technology today.
- The world's smallest steam engine, 1/20th the size of a human hair.
- Electric power without pollution.
- Automobiles, trains, airplanes, ships, buses, motorcycles that operate on clean fuel and are non-polluting.
- Your home powered entirely by solar thermal electric energy.
- Quiet, clean, powerful, palm-sized steam engines operating on virtually any fuel, even hydrogen.
- Steam engines that recover excess engine heat and convert it to useful work.
- Engines that can operate underwater or in outer space without air.
The technology is here and SteamPower.com is the place to find the latest information.
Kimmel Steam Power
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT YEAR'S CONFERENCE DATES!
The 3rd Annual International Steam Technical Conference
of the Steam Automobile Club of America (SACA) and the International Association for the Advancement of Steam Power (IAASP) will be:
March 2014 - Burbank (Los Angeles), California
SACA and IAASP are pleased to co-host the third ever event to bring together on the west coast modern Steam Power Pioneers from the United States and around the world to participate with steam automobile owners and developers, modern steam locomotive experts, and small steam power plant developers and manufacturers, together with other steam power pioneers, engineers, and enthusiasts.
Please check back soon for the event details and registration information.
Site design by: Partners in Computing